We deliver confidential, unbiased recommendations.
Every project has unique features and requirements. We uniquely combine analysis and research with the experience of industrial practice. Our spray consulting with clients rapidly develops practical solutions to their problems. We use a variety of tools, beginning with spreadsheet calculations, to understand the impact of change, coupled with your process knowledge to prioritize critical issues.
Consulting service examples:
- Process Improvement: Evaluate the potential and the benefits for process improvements in production plants and research facilities. For example, we evaluate a spray dryer system to increase capacity and improve product consistency.
- Development and analysis of experimental and modeling programs: to produce rapid and robust conclusions. Validating a design and understanding the limits of operation are often critical to rapid and low-risk implementation.
- Design and development of custom nozzle applications: Some systems must have a custom designed nozzle to achieve specific and unique requirements of materials of construction and spray characteristics.
- Equipment Specification: Develop, assess, and review spray equipment specifications for new or modified facilities.
Consulting service benefits to you:
- Reduced risks for commercialization or scale-up
- Solutions for complex fluid dynamics including atomization, multiphase flow, turbulence, and cavitation.
- Increased production and productivity
- Waste reduction
- Incorporation of leading-edge technology